- Regularity of attendance and punctuality are important in the
academic progress of the child and in his or her character training.
- It is compulsory to bring the school diary daily.
- Participation in morning assembly is compulsory.
- Home assignments should be completed on time.
- Student absent without notifying will be considered truant and
the proper authorities will be notified. A written excuse from the
parent of an absent student must be presented to the teacher when the
student returns to school. These become part of the attendance file.
- No student may leave school during the school hours unless
accompanied by a parent or guardian who must report to the school
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to visit their wards or
teachers in the class rooms without the permission of the Principal.
- Anyone who notices something damaged(or being damaged) should at
once report the matter to the Principal .
- Students must look after their belongings themselves. School
authorities will not be responsible for loss of books or goods.
- Students should take due care of the school property.
- One of the most important aspects of education is discipline
which should eventually be internalized. Discipline is the training
that develops self-control, orderliness, efficiency and character.
Basic to all discipline is the principle of respect - respect for
one's self, respect for others. In order to form proper habits and
attitudes, the following rules for good conduct are expected to be
obeyed by every student:
a. Respect for all faculty members, other students and self.
b. Respect for the school property and school uniform.
c .Courtesy and consideration for all members of the school
d. Silence at places and times designated for silence.
e. No chewing of gum in the building or on school grounds.
f. No student is allowed to roam anywhere in the school building
- No students will be permitted to begin the new school year unless
all financial obligations of the pervious school year have been
- It is the duty and the responsibility of the parent or guardian
to check and note on the monthly school calendar provided by the
school. any days of early dismissal of days off.
- No students are allowed to bring cell phone.
- Cheating in the examination is treated as an act of dishonesty
and the school takes a very dim view of such cases. Any student found
cheating shall be awarded zero mark and shall be under strict
observation. However, repetition of any such act shall result in
expulsion from the school. Cases of plagiarism too will be treated as
- Wearing a uniform is a sign of identification with the school
community. By wearing a uniform, students show pride in their school
and exhibit respect for their person by dressing in a dignified
manner. The uniform also helps to reduce competition in dress as a
result of contemporary styles. Student should arrive at school and
leave school in full uniform. Boys Hair length may not exceed collar
length. All hair must be kept clean and neat. Fad or engraved
hairstyles are not permitted. Jewellery is not permitted, except that
girls may wear one pair of earrings, no hoops or dangles. Positively
No Make-Up or Nail-Polish is permitted during school hours. School
Shoes (oxford type) black or white non-skid are required. No sandals,
clogs or loafers. Heels on shoes are not to be more than one inch in
Appropriate disciplinary action will be taken for failure to
adhere to the above rules